Thursday, April 10, 2008

Setting the captives free...


Happy birthday dad!!!!!
I just wanted to let you all know how beautiful Valerie looks with her new haircut!!! Also, this is our sweet sweet turtle Howard. Over the past couple months he has eaten every single one of our fish except for the one with armor plating, so we decided to let him go in Lake Alice. Don't worry, he is a native turtle, Natalie found him on the sidewalk. I literally think a bird may have dropped him off at our door. Speaking of him, we realized yesterday that he is a her!















The release!

Oh, and by the way, my friend Zack saw this picture on a power point during his oceanography class. What a resemblance!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I thought that was you! And I see you everyday!

Anonymous said...

First of all, my grand pa's name was Howard, but he wasn't really a girl, and second of all, that really does look like you, and he is doing water stuff which is weird.